Because we offer delivery service to such a broad area in Middle Tennessee, we must deliver in route. We are unable to give an exact “time of day” for delivery. However, we will give you an estimated delivery time the day before your scheduled delivery. Please have the area in your home free and clear of obstructions and ready for delivery. If you cannot be there to take delivery, please arrange to have a responsible person present so that we may rely upon his or her signature as authorized to inspect and accept delivery. If delivery to the designated room involves limited maneuverability because of narrow halls, doorways or stairwells, etc. we cannot be responsible for any damage that could result in attempting placement. If set-up in the designated area is not feasible, delivery will be made to an accessible area. Delivery personnel will not be able to hang items on walls.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR DELIVERY:
- Upon confirmation of the delivery date, we will contact you the day before delivery with an assigned 2 hour time window. Delivery is all day from 8 AM to 4 PM.
- Delivery time frames may vary based on item selected.
- Old furniture must be removed as we do not cart it away or move it.
- Please make sure your building does not have any special delivery restrictions. If they do we need to know about them prior to scheduling the home delivery. (i.e. Certificate of Insurance, service elevator, etc.)
- Please inspect your packages prior to signing for the delivery. If you notice apparent damage to the packaging, note the damage on the carrier’s delivery sheet.
- Our delivery drivers will assemble all furniture if needed.
- If no one is home for the delivery, a re-delivery fee will be applied to your order
- If you need to re-schedule your delivery, once you select a date, please do so before 48 hours of the date you select to avoid any fees.
- Once furniture is delivered, there is no return policy or exchange policy. If any delivered furniture has defects, Customer Service will assist in repairs or exchanges.
- In the rare occurrence that an item arrives damaged on delivery or is otherwise damaged before your possession, please notify the delivery team immediately. Furniture Wholesale Plus will make arrangements for a qualified repair technician to come to your home and correct the damage if possible. Please note that we reserve the right to repair or replace your furniture as deemed necessary at our sole discretion.
- All cancellations, after delivery are subjected to a cancellation fee equal to thirty percent (30%) of the merchandise total plus any applicable delivery fees.
Delivery Service: Our delivery service cannot handle your home furnishings so please ensure the room is ready for the new furniture. Our drivers will deliver; set up and assemble your new furniture and they will take away all of the packaging. Upon delivery and at your request our deliverymen will also:
- Remove and replace doors in your home with pin hinges to facilitate delivery. Exceptions are screen doors, fire doors, and spring-loaded hinged doors.
- Remove your furniture from the carton or package (if necessary).
- Assemble all furniture, including tables, lamps, wall units, and recliners.
- Place the furniture where you want it.
Unsuccessful Delivery: If we cannot make the delivery because no one was home / accessible, there will be a full re-delivery charge applied to your order.
Fees: Delivery and set up in the Nashville area- $129. Drop off only to door step- $75. Deliveries more than 25 miles from our store are subject to additional fees. Please contact store associate to determine the amount.
***Currently, we are only able to deliver or ship furniture within a store's local delivery (60 mile radius) area and are unable to ship merchandise by alternate methods.***